Question
Posted by: T | 2010/12/01

Hy-Ann vs Microval

I have just been to the clinic at the pharmacy to collect my Microval tablets. The nursing sister has given me a product called Hy-An (Levonorgestrel) and informed me that this is the new product and Microval has been discontinued? Could you advise? Is it the same as Microval, any differences? Thank you.

This is probably a generic and no different from the original.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/15

Its a comment but more of a question. I had unprocted sex on wednesday, thursday friday and saturday but then Saturday morning i took morning after pill but i was over 72hrs obviously. So today i took hy-an. Woul all this prevent me 4tom getting pregnant. And how long wud i have to take the hy-an for? Please help.