Question
Posted by: misch | 2011-03-14

hut flushes

I am a 30. i am constantly tyred and can''t keep my eyes open, I get hot flushes and then all of a sudden cold , I never used to get this.I gained a bit weight in a short while and are very emotional.Mt bones also ache very bad! Someone told me I must test my hormone balance and my thyroid, but the doctor said it is normal.What else can it be as these hot flushes is not normal.

Hallo Misch
Hot flushes can be caused by hormonal imbalances, underlying infections like TB/pneumonia or urinary tract infections, some blood diseases, even some medications. I think you should ask your GP to refer you to a physician for further examination and testing. (Check your calcium levels too)
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-14

Hallo Misch
dr Bets