Question
Posted by: femme | 2011/09/08

husbands sexdrive

can somebody please tell me what I can do to help increase my hubby''s sex drive. he turned 51, I am 47. our sexdrives are like day and night. I''m very passionate,affectionate, give him so much compliments, look well after him, love him to bits, hug and kisses him, but I don''t get that in return. his answer is that his not that type of person and wish that he could do it, but can''t. it is as if he doesnt even notice me somedays. this have an huge affect on our sex live. I have a healthy sexdrve and 4x a week isnt much to ask? health test have been done with no negative results. he admits having a low sexdrive. were do we find help? its not change of life, its like this for past 6years of a 23year marriage. thanks

your hubby may be suffering from low testosterone. pleae consult a GP in order for blood tests to be taken.

6
Posted by: anon | 2011/09/09

Skin MIracle multi pupose oil
Massage it all over the body after bath it will make u hot with no side effects

Reply to anon
Posted by: Charles | 2011/09/09

Ladies i fail to understand your husbands. I have a really high sex drive. All i think about is sex and if i could have it my way i would have sex all day long.

Reply to Charles

Femme - I have exactly the same problem, my hubby says it just doesn''t worry him he doesn''t think about it, and says there is nothing wrong he does not need to see a doc about it either. This has been going on for almost 7 years now if n ot longer!

I too do not know what to and am slowly loosing my mind.

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/09/09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jim | 2011/09/08

Yay !
Men all over are saying - " So you see what it is like "  !

Why must men be the only ones to suffer ?

You are only feeling like most men feel

Reply to jim
Posted by: XXX | 2011/09/08

Everyone has a different libido but it can be effected by certain meds,smoking,alcohol,overweight etc.Clearly you need to be attracted to the other person as well !
If none of these apply then consult a dr.

Reply to XXX