Question
Posted by: Marlene | 2009/11/10

Husbands low sex drive

Hi how can i up my husbands sex drive? He has always had low sex drive but now it is getting ridiculous. I have covered all the grounds: he is not getting it elsewhere, not gay and does find me attractive..... he just is not interested in sex. Lingerie does not do it for him, i have tried everything. Please help. he is 32

a low sex drive may be attested to low testosterone. however, due to your hubby's young age this may not be the case.

in this sense, it may be better to express your wish for more sex and see what his response is. if he is unable to assist you then the first point of call should be a professional sexologist to help both partners. phone our helpline for more info: 0860 100 262

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Babe | 2009/11/11

Its only if you have low testosterone levels that it may help - its not an aphrodesiac. Any supermarket and Dischem.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Joe | 2009/11/11

Please advise nwhere can one get the ZMA tabs

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Babe | 2009/11/10

Get him to a doctor for a complete checkup first. Check his weight and testosterone levels. Check his diet, eat more lean protein, healthy carbs like sweet potatio and quinoa. Try ZMA tabs at night. If it is low free testosterone dont leave it there - there are doctors willing to treat it. I know what youre going through, the good news is it can be fixed!

Reply to Babe