husbands! - feedback

Thank you CS (and the other opinions too). I suppose I have spent so long not being myself that I didn' t consider the possibility of doing so within the marriage. I am going to try.I know it will be hard- just the thought of it makes me tearful- but I have started on this path and I mustn' t stop. If real effort still leaves me unhappy, I' ll go the way of divorce. How long do you think I should give myself to try the first way, CS?

Don't get tearful, or fearful, I have no doubt you can do this well. As for how long to try the first way, its hard o say, as so much depends on what exactly you would be trying. NO need to hurry --- after all the time you have spent being dissatisfied, you may as well take your time. There's probably a number of things you'd like to explore and try. It will get easier