Posted by: Louise | 2012-10-22

Husband''s fantasy of being watched during sex

My husband has a fantasy of us being watched while we are having sex.

He admitted this recently while we were overseas and wanted to action it. I told him I was not comfortable with this, so we didn''t go through with it.

I have some questions, but the first one is " why" ? He couldn''t explain this to me.

To me it is such an intimate act, this is not a turn on for me at all. Next questions:

Does this mean that he is unsatisfied with our sex life?
Is this a prelude to wanting " 3somes" ?
Is there something wrong?

I am quite concerned with this and would appreciate some advice.

his expression of need might not be any thing more than that .Explore the talk to see what he is really looking for and your being uncomfortable is perfectly normal which you need to bring up with him also.Swingers clubs is where some of these thoughts are being played out by consenting couples and may have caught his interest.

Posted by: Like | 2015-10-02

I finally got my wife to fuck in front of others! Its the biggest turn on ever. Her sister has watched us an also a good friend! I want to watch her get pounded by another man! She has watched my fuck my secretary and it doe t bother her but she said it didnt really turn her on! My guess I scshe lie about it not turning her and on. She admitted she wanted to fuck one of our friends but she wanted to go it alone! She can but i would love to watch. Its the most satifying feeling and ouf marriAge is stronger than ever! I love her very muck and sharing is great!

Reply to Like

Louise I would suggest maybe filming yourselves during sex and taking photos. There's a feeling of being watched by the camera.

Posted by: hubby | 2012-10-23

Nothing more erotic than watch wife going all the way.I HAD THE privilige 2 times in my life to watch my wife in action and it was mind blowing ......married 29 years and it only made oir marriage stronger!!!

Reply to hubby
Posted by: LADY | 2012-10-22

Men have fantasies my dear, live them out or leave them out, your choice, but dont get overly concerned, nothing is wrong, what is actually right, is he trusts you enough to share this with you, dont worry, be happy

Reply to LADY
Posted by: Johan | 2012-10-22

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Bianca | 2012-10-22

I think its the excitement of getting caught, or you are so sexy to him, he wants to show you off like a new sports car, men are funny that way, just make sure it is with someone you both trust, and obey the rules of engagement. Start with flashing, and things like that first to see if he really enjoys it like just a guy.
Also you will see if it excites you, baby steps
Keep us posted

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: Just a guy | 2012-10-22

No I have never actually shared her, like no intercourse, but have had another guy see her naked, touch her breasts and put his fingers in her, thats all, and only 18 times in 29 years together. I find it erotic when my wife shows all to another man, she is so beautiful. She would not do a 3some, and I am happy about that, but would like to see her at least satisfy our voyeour with a bj, but havnt gone there yet

Reply to Just a guy
Posted by: Johan | 2012-10-22

Just a guy, have you ever ''shared your wife''?

Reply to Johan
Posted by: just a guy | 2012-10-22

Hi Louise
only your husband could answer those questions, I am a jealous husband, but I would love it if my wife just flashes to other guys, and also like to share her, no intercourse, just playing etc, because she is so beautiful, and I like to show her off, I would never want anyone else to have intercourse with her, I think that someone watching is very erotic, but please lay down the ground rules before, and no matter how hot it gets, never vary from the ground rules, that is not on, and will cause damage later, if its a 3rd person watching or filming, than thats that, no more, it probably means he is more than satisfied, so much more, he is even proud, nothing wrong, but a fantasyy must excite both people, if not, leave it a fantasy.

Reply to just a guy
Posted by: Louise | 2012-10-22

Thanks xxx.

I also wanted to ask, can anyone think of a " safe"  way to explore this type of fantasy, without actually involving a 3rd party?

Reply to Louise
Posted by: XXX | 2012-10-22

Many people have very different turn on''s and this is one that seems to be fairly common.Clearly both parties must be happy to partake in this,as you are not ,he should respect that.

I doubt whether it would generally lead to wanting a 3sum but could very well,simply ask him.
By wanting to spice up your sex life does not mean he is unhappy but simply wants to make it more exciting.
You must be comfortable with anything he wants to do though,don''t be coerced into something you don''t want.

Reply to XXX