Posted by: Jojo | 2009-09-08

Husband' s woes

Hi there,
My husband often complains about his feet ' burning'  or tingling. Will reflexology help at all with this complaint and what causes it. He' s in retail, but not always on his feet all day.

Secondly, he has dandruff - can your treatment pinpoint a problem he might have there? and how to treat it....

I just feel that he' s constantly moaning about all his aches &  pains and I can' t help him!

Your recommendations will be appreciated!

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Dear Jojo

Burning or tingling feet can be a circulation or an imbalance of the acid and alkaline levels of the body - where we, as reflexologists, believe that your body is always giving us signs or 'warnings' that our body is out of balance. The cause of it is difficult to 'diagnose' over email - i would have to do a case history to be able to maybe point you in the right direction of the 'cause'.
The dandruff I would relate to a meridian, which falls under the bladder meridian, - once again the body showing signs of the bladder meridian being congested or out of balance - it could also be an inbalance in the sodium/potassium levels.

I see a lot of patients with burning feet, itchy feet and tingling feet - so I am pretty confident that if your husband is happy to see a reflexologist - he will find relieve and also learn a lot on what his body is trying to tell him and how he can look after it best.

For a registered reflexolgist that incorporates meridians you can go to to try and find a reflexologist close to you - if you need help in finding one - please let me know the area and i can refer you one.

I hope this has answered your questions.