Question
Posted by: Justme | 2010/01/18

Husband woes.

I just found out that I am pregnant for the 3rd time. My husband has been very keen for a third child, but we have been through a difficult time the last few months. This morning I though it would be lovely surprise to mms him a picture of the positive pregnancy test. Guess what his response was..." oh no, oh no" . He first wanted to discuss our life before we fell pregnant agian, but he never told me so! He' s been putting a lot of pressure on me to fall pregnant sooner...I' m confused. How do I handle this. I am feeling so hurt!

Just demonstrates the perils of non-communication, and of not being really frank with each other about such important matters. We can't ever really afford to assume that we "know" what our partner wants. Amnd maybe you both made this sort of error.
The solution will only be found by calm discussion between you
As the others say, his attitude is likely to change with time.

3

Posted by: nina | 2010/01/18

mine even said it was impossible bcoz his doctor told him that he could' nd have kidz,we were not in gud terms 4 the 1st part of my pregnancy,but as time went by things changed,then now he is all over his daughter,infact she is daddy little girl.

Reply to nina
Posted by: Rubs | 2010/01/18

Hi Justme

Men are just like that, give him time to adjust and he is going to feel so much in love with the budle. My man was also not very happy when i told him i was pregnant, but now he goes everywhere with our daughter they are inseprable.

Gud luck!!!

Reply to Rubs