Posted by: irene | 2011-07-29

Husband wants to circumcise.

We are newly weds and my husband wants to circumcise,is it necessary?he''s also afraid of doing it because he thinks he might have an erection and hurt himself should he do it.Is there anything wrong if he doesnt circumcise?

A circumcision is a small procedure that is painful after surgery but heals quickly. There is good arguments for a man to have a circumcision and it is found that women whose man is circumcised, has a much lower risk to get cervical cancer. There are also arguments that after circumcision the penis is more higienic. He will definately feel no pain when erect after circumcision.

I suggest that you and your husband study the following detailed article about circumcision and decide if you want to have the procedure done: