Posted by: Amy | 2009-11-30

My Husband wants me to move out before divorce is finalised. I initially received summons on 9/10/09. Prior to this he insisted that I move out in a letter that I received from him. Emotionally I can no longer handle the torment that he puts me tru. We have 2 teen kids who will be moving with me. He is filing thru the NE divorce court. I have since engaged an attorney. I have also found a place to rent as of January. Do I claim maintenance from him in the interim and how is this done? WHat happens if he does not want to pay? Thus far and application has been made by my attorney for the Fam Advocate. Can anyone advise how long it takes after visit to FA for a trial date.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Amy,

pls contact me for a legal referral.
I do know though that in order to receive maintenance in the interim you can ask for a rule 43.