Posted by: Max | 2009-08-07

husband wants anal sex

My husband of 8 years has developed an unusual urge for anal sex. I am against it and he never used to want it or even considered it. He can' t understand why he is responding like this now and it afraid that he can' t control the urge. I don' t enjoy sex now for fear of him losing control. He nearly did once or twice. We' ve discussed it and he feels that he might need therapy. I don' t want this to tear our relationship apart.
please help...

it is very good that your'l have discussed this as your relationship would be more at risk if the communication was not good. many people develop unusual fantasies at different stages in their lives, not all of which is pathological. neither you nor your partner should engage in any activity that makes either of you uncomfortable. seeking the expertise of a sexologist or a psychologist is advised to help your'l make sense of his new desire and find ways in which your'l can overcome it as a couple.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-10

When my husband asked me the 1st time 4 anal we agreed the I do him 1st with a dildo. Well I used lots of lube + he liked it so much that within a few minutes he came all over the bed. He then wanted it on a regular basis + I decided it was time 4 me 2 try it. We r now so into it often while he is inside me I do him at the same time with a dildo/vibrator. I come as easily from anal as with vaginal penetration. He goes bananas when I do him and manage 2 hit his g spot. Although it' s a bit messy we both first use an enema + he always uses a condom + lube. Very very lekker.

Posted by: XXX | 2009-08-07

There nothing really " unusual"  about anal sex,just keep reading this site.Most couples probably at least try it but it would appear that the women generally don' t go much for it.
At the end of the day you both need to want to experiment,so he must understand that.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-07

Could be a good idea to try it on him first, my lady does it to me with a dildo and I love it, so see how he feels about it.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-08-07

Maybe he has been watching porn and thats where this is coming from now all of a sudden.
Ask him if you could do it to him first... then he could do it to you.
That would be your condition.I mean if you have to feel it, why not let him feel it first so that he knows how it feels.

Reply to Kelly