Question
Posted by: SM | 2008/06/10

HUSBAND SUCH A JERK

I feel like my husband hates me. He looks at me with such contempt and scorn in his eyes. Our eldest is 19 and he constantly complains to her about me in my presence.
today is our 19th wedding anniversary, i sent him a msg but he has not said anything.
I am not sure why although he treats me badly ( even 4gets my birthday) that i still have love for him.

Well, at least we know he has lousy manners. And forgetting a wedding anniversary isn't fair at all. Marriage counselling could help, but only if he admitted that there were problems and actually wanted to solve them. Is it possible for you to take some time off and go to stay with a friend or family, and leave him alone for a few days ?

1
Posted by: Spokie | 2008/06/10

What a shame after so many years, what gives him the right to treat you like that and then still bring in the 19 year old into it.

Love is a big word, maybe it is security or fear for the future.

You must really go and sit down and decide what YOU want, you are the most important person in your life.

Reply to Spokie