Question
Posted by: Anon2 | 2009-06-24

Husband still cheating?

Dear Cyber shrink...

I' m hoping u can give me sum clarification on this matter...

I never really suspected my husband was cheating until this week-end past as we gioes out almost every week-end at night as he ahs many friends. He has many girl-friends too as this is all u see on his facebook profile.
On Saturday before he went out, something told me to check his cell phone as his always busy on there, puts the ring tone on silent...while in the shower, i checked his fone ' n saw a couple of msg' s from this saying all kinds of things that made me wary of this fact.
He came home that night, was till up but cried my eyes out ealier, he noticed this but i brushed it off...never slept nor ate really taht whole night and then on Sunday evening, i confronted him told him I knew about it...
He sweared in my arms that nothing is going on with this chick (well he never came out ' n said this) ' n that he loves me ' n only me...but by those sms' s, seemed more than just friends chatting...

His my first love ' n we' ve been married for many years, no kids yet but i still check his phone when his not around - something I never did in the past.

My question is, am i being paraniod ' n just let it go ' n take his word for it?

Cogito, ergo sum.
He swore nothing was happening with her --- wihout acually saying that ? Marriage counselling needed !

3
Posted by: Me | 2009-06-25

YES!!! HE IS CHEATING!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Pam | 2009-06-25

Are you going with him when he goes out? If he is going on his own with his friends and leave you at home, then there is something fishy going on!!!

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Leila | 2009-06-25

If he is cheating either you kick him out permanently or you spend the rest of your married life not trusting him and being suspicious! But if you decide to stay with him and he is cheating well then stop complaining - you made your choice.

Reply to Leila