Posted by: Curious | 2009-03-19

Husband shudders when he comes

We have a good sex life + lately my husband (38) when he comes his whole body trembles + shakes. It was not always like this. He says there' s nothing wrong he just enjoys sex with me much more lately. I heard of full body orgasms, could that b what he' s experiencing? If so I would also like to experience it but dont know how.

Why don't you ask your husband what has helped him to enjoy sex much more, he may add some valualbe insights. Enhancing your orgasm can involve things like: making sure you are focusing on the pleasure and directing your husband according to what you feel you would like (rather than 'observing' yourself), give yourself permission to move freely, vocalise if you like (moan, groan, oooh and ahh), tensing your buttocks and shortening your breath can assist, including a little tension (e.g. several build ups and then finally release), and possibly the use of fantasy (these can be private; you don't have to share these with him). Beware, however, not to 'chase' your orgasm - this can have the reverse try to relax and free yourself to feel pleasure and do what you feel your body wants.

Posted by: man | 2009-03-23

don' t be selfish- let him have that experience to himself-why compete

Reply to man
Posted by: Bill | 2009-03-23

Now I am confused, I thought the shuddering and shaking were normal orgasms!

Reply to Bill
Posted by: Striker | 2009-03-19

U r right. Its a full body orgasm. U can achieve the same if ur hubby knows how to do it. My wife experiences full body orgasm and the so called never ending orgasm. She says it feels if she is cuming all the time, sometimes more that an hour.

Reply to Striker