Question

Husband sexuality

I would like to watch my husband and our gay friend give each other oral, our friend has agreed, but my husband is a little aprehensive, he admits that the thought of it with me watching is quite a turn on, but hi not sure if he could actually do it. I have done it for him with another woman, so I think its all fair in love and war. Has anyone ever experienced this sort of thing, and if so how was it. The thought drives me crazy, is this very abnormal

Identifying what is normal or not when it comes to sexuality is not easily done as there is huge variation. What we normally do consider though is whether certain behaviours/scenarios cause distress for one or both of the partners. Whilst you may have been comfortable to be sexual with anothr woman, this does not mean that he is comfortable to be sexual with another man. I always recommend that if there is any pressure; it may breed resentment and I always advise against that. If your husband is apprehensive then maybe for now you could keep your fanstasy as just that. Remember also that this could change the dynamics with your friend...

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Makes me sick | 2011/02/24

what the hell? I think all your sick people must go to Weskoppies for a check-up. to learn that sex is special

Reply to Makes me sick
Posted by: careful | 2011/02/18

I had my husband do this, and it was a big turn on for me, he was very reluctant at first, but enjoyed it a lot, and it became a constant part of our sex lives, even our porn changed. Next he had the guy penetrate me for a while , but always finish in his mouth. I eventually had to put the brakes on, as our normal sex life was becoming a thing of the past, and I was often not even getting satisfied, because the guy would always finish in his mouth, and he couldnt give me more than 3 strokes after that.
Just be very careful, and set strong boundaries before embarking on this life style.

Reply to careful
Posted by: renier | 2011/02/18

Well i wont do it but if you have done it for him it is only fare that he gives the guy a -|-

Reply to renier
Posted by: HUH | 2011/02/18

Me suckie dick no no

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/02/18

a dick no no no

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist