Question
Posted by: Frustrated like hell | 2011-04-20

Husband penis not working!!

Good day Doc, please give me some good advise. I''ve been on anti-depressants for almost a yaer. In that year, my husband and I had a non-exsistant sex-life because I had NO libido. I left the pills and now I NEED sex bad (and I''m so excited that it has returned) but now darling husband can''t come to the party because he can''t get a proper erection and once he has it, it doesn''t last, he comes in 5 seconds, leaving me totaly unsatisfied and very frustrated. I understand that the poor man has his pride, and I treat him with a lot of understanding, but I need him to fix himself. What can be the problem? Please help?? Oh we are not old, I''m 35, he''s 36 yrs. Aren''t we supposed to be in the prime of our lives??

Your hubby is suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Through a quick consult with a doctor the correct treatment is available. He has nothing to be ashamed of: most men suffer from ED at some point in their lives - it is both common and natural.

9
Posted by: GUPTA | 2011-04-23

VIAGARA 100mg IS THE BEST TREATMENT FOR HIM.
HE SHOULD TAKE VIAGARA MIN. 1 HR BEFORE SEX WITH LIGHT FOOD. DO NOT TAKE TOO MUCH FOOD. DO LOTS OF FOREPLAY. MORE FOREPLAY , MORE HARDER PENIS.
THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Reply to GUPTA
Posted by: booger | 2011-04-21

i feel in some cases the woman deserve this, cause whe they dont want to have sex then the man must just be fine with that, but after so long of u not giving him sex now u want to complain for something u probably caused

Reply to booger
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-04-21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jim | 2011-04-20

unbelievable that childern like johan still exist !
Keep trying johan - why don''t you justy keep payiing for it ?

Reply to jim

Xxx &  Chris, thanks for your imput, yes, I''m sure the poor thing is out of practise, I''ll follow your advise for sure and have some fun in the meantime with the oral. Of course we did it during that year, but I''m saying 1 a month or so, also not healthy AT ALL. Flippen anti-depressants do more harm than good if you ask me. I will give it my all, thanks again for not dissing me too much, afterall it''s not my fault I didn''t have a labido?? We are fixing this now.

Reply to Frustrated like hell
Posted by: chris758 | 2011-04-20

A doctor once told me......use it or loose it!! a year without anything if I understand you right. No helping hand so to speak from your side? Then he is just not functioning because of a lack of practice!!

Reply to chris758
Posted by: XXX | 2011-04-20

The poor guy put up with not having it for so long that he is now out of practice.Get him to try Stud 100 (available fm Adult shops) or he can get some EMLA cream from a pharmacy.
If this still does not work after a few sessions then he will have to see his dr as he might have ED and/or PE problems which can be helped with medication.
A frustrating time for you but he probably felt the same over the past year.
An alternative for you, is to have more oral sex in the mean while.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon4This | 2011-04-20

I see the vultures are circling again...

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: Johan | 2011-04-20

Mail me johan.johan38 at gmail dot com. Lets chat

Reply to Johan