Question

Husband on Flirt Website

Hi Dr.
I know my husband is constantly downloading pictures of naked woman. I have talked to him about this on many many occasions and his answer everytime is that he is man and all men do this. But recently I found out that he is actually registered on a Flirt Website. He doesn''t know I know this. The account is not active but this is still extremely hurtfull. I have asked him so many times what turns him on and his response is that he doesn''t know. Surely every person knows what turns you on.
I don''t know what to do.
Please help.
Worried Anon

It is true that more men than women tend to show interest in pornography and the excitement of sexual flirtation without it having to realize in physical form. The moment that these types of activities start robbing your relationship from the intimacy and sexual action it deserves the red flags start flapping and show up. I suggest that you discuss your concerns with regards your relationship and seek the mediation of a professional person dealing with couple therapy and sexual concerns. The better both are able to express and explore their sexual needs in the relationship the more fulfilling the relationship will be for both. It is however important to not confuse fantasy with reality wishes.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/03/26

Mark, you think like me. I like it !!

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: mark | 2012/03/26

ok,,,let the games begin....sign up to the same site he has sign up to and start flirting with him,ask him all sorts of questions and flirt with him and when things are good tell him u like to meet him,ask him wat he wud like u to wear and wear it when u do meet him he be shocked to see u,then tell him love lets get it on,go anywhere ad JUST DO IT.
GOOD LUCK.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/24

Reply to Sexologist