Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2009/11/02

husband not receiving payment

hi there

just would like to find out, my husband started work at a comapny on 19 October, he has subsequently resigned and finished there on 30 October due to a complete and utter non disclosure on the company side - and various things coming to light etc.

Anyway the question i want to ask is, the company is not wanting to pay him for his 2 weeks service (they never pro rata paid him for October). they first said they will pay him this week now they say they will pay on 25 November all of the sudden.

What do you recommend we do? Surely they can' t wait another month to pay my husband.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: HUSBAND NOT RECEIVING PAYMENT

Your husband is entitled to payment. It is suggested that he gets hold of the nearest Department of Labour and gets an inspector to investigate. He is also entitled to possibly a claim for constructive dismissal.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2009/11/05

RE: HUSBAND NOT RECEIVING PAYMENT

Reply to labour lawyer