Posted by: tlekop | 2012-11-26

husband mistress taking over

im having problem with my husband mistress who seem to be taking over my life as a mother to my children. when my children are sick, my husband tell her that im not responsible. recently told her to stay away from my family, and she mentioned that i was useless as i cannot take care of my children when they are sick.

this woman is breaking up my relationship with my husband and my children. my husband sometimes takes my children to her place and tell her iam always at work do not have time for the kids. this is total not even true. im not sure if i should continue to fight the girlfriend since my husband does not want to talk about the issue.

What marriage ? Your husband thinks so little of you and the "marriage" that he not only chooses to have a mistress and flaunt her, but to allow her to take over some of your role as mother to your children ?
Consult a lawyer to protect your rights and those of the children. If he wont talk to you about the problems he seems to be creating, he may have to talk with your lawyer, or land up in more expensive legal problems.
On what basis is this woman telling you that you are unable to take proper care of your children ? Is there any truth in this ? Have there been any times when your personal problems or other reasons have rendered you unable to take proper care of them ? If that were the case, then Child Welfare authorities should have been consulted by your husband, rather than giving the task to his mistress.
BUt don't just give up, or it will appear as though you are agreeing with them that you are unable to be an effective mother. You should be able to divorce the rat, keep the children, and have a court require him to pay enough maintenance to cover all your expenses in caring for the children until they are grown up. That may interfere with his "entertaining the mistress" budget.

Posted by: married women | 2012-12-11

@ tlekop ur marriage is over,ur husband disrespects u and he tells his mistress that u r useless.I will never let a man do that to me neither should u.u need to move on and divorce that man because he clearly does not love u anymore ,he has moved on and its not even funny.u need to decide whta to do with ur life.

Reply to married women
Posted by: Liza | 2012-11-26

Wow. Your bum of a husband has actually moved on with his life without divorcing you first?!? It does show what kind of man he is however - the kind that all decent women can do without!

Divorce the loser and sue him for maintenance so that he''s forced to help with the children''s living expenses.

The mistress might think she''s sitting pretty right now, but he''s definitely going to give her what she deserves by doing to her exactly what he''s done to you.

It might not be easy to start over, but you deserve so much better!

Good Luck,

Reply to Liza
Posted by: SK | 2012-11-26

Unfortunately your marriage is over. If he is comfortable enough to take your kids to the mistress then he is obviously planning a future without you. The sooner you start taking control of the situation the better for you and your kids. Do not make this normal, it is ridiculous that you are engaging with this woman.

So why does it bother you what he tells her to get laid? He is getting free .... for a few lies with someone who has no respect for herself or anyone else for that matter. Move on .....divorce, separate or anything that will limit the time you have to spend with this man and start building a future for you and children.
Sorry that you are going through this but you have to put your stilletoes and deal with the situation head on.
Good luck!

Reply to SK