Question
Posted by: conc | 2011-10-25

husband masturbation

A few weeks ago I caught my husband masturbating , I stood and watched, he didnt know I was watching, and I was horrified to witness him ejaculate in his hand and eat it all up. He looked up to see me, and was terribly embarrassed, we have talked about it, and he has admitted to often doing this, I find it sick, perverted and gay, he does not agree. I see no reason even to masturbate, as I give him sex reguarly, maybe not as often as he would like, but my libido has dropped over the years, now much more so, to know my husband likes the taste of semen, I dont think it could be the same again, I have never heard of a straight man enjoying semen, and cant get my head around it, he says his fantasy is to taste his semen from me after sex, well that will never happen. How should I address this????

Masturbation is healthy and recommended especially in relationships when there is a discrepancy in the sexual desire of partners.

What turns your husband on is also not disturbing - there are a lot of fetish desires that involve semen by heterosexual men.

However, if this poses a serious problem for you and your relationship, please consult a therapist in which both of you can discuss your desires, needs and wants in a safe space.

9
Posted by: Lolo | 2011-10-28

I so wish i could see my man mustarbate infront of me!!!
do women not lick the fingers that has been put in their vaginas by their men? if this is possible, is this not the same as a woman eating her fluid, and the same as this man eating his semen?

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: XXX | 2011-10-26

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a male of female masturbating,however,eating your semen seems very gross to me.
I guess the important thing is that he is not having sex elsewhere.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Very Anon | 2011-10-25

Maybe he is adicted to sex. That is bad because they dont know where the limits are and even if they know right from wrong, they cant help themselves, just like a smoker or an alcoholic or a hard core user.

Reply to Very Anon
Posted by: Richy | 2011-10-25

My point exactly " Very Anon" . What the hell does actually please them?

Reply to Richy
Posted by: Nope | 2011-10-25

@ Conc, It is your decision but I would not stay married as I will not be able to make love with him anymore, I will start looking for other pastures. To me it is disgusting (him being a straight man - gays by all means go for gold). Try doing some research (google is your friend) and see if you can find some answers to help you understand as I doubt you will be satisfied with his. Good Luck

Reply to Nope
Posted by: Richy | 2011-10-25

To Very Anon.
II did just that.for 25 years, whatever he wanted, how he wanted it, how often he wanted it bla bla bla.
He still went to whores.
So no, I disagree with you. Why should us women do stuff that we find gross? And why should we live with it if we find our husband sucking someone else s d!ck? Or eating his own stuff if we find it disgusting?

Reply to Richy
Posted by: Very Anon | 2011-10-25

I think you should give him his wish of eating his semen out of you. It is a very doable fantasy, and why should you deny him that. It''s not like he wants to invite another woman into your bed, that would be sick, but why not let him live out his little fantasy.

The problem with us women is we are so busy goin eeeewwwwwwwww because stuff puts us off that we fail to see what out partners need and want. Sex is a two way street. Maybe if you let him have his fantasy, he woudl not need the masturbation so much.

I think women should sattisfy their men. Then men will not need to do things like suck other mens d!cks, or indulge in other women''s vaginas.

It might not be your thing to suck him off, but is seems it sure is his. No harm in it, why not. At least he wasnt eating somebody elses cum. Now that would be worth worrying about.

Reply to Very Anon
Posted by: conc | 2011-10-25

I dont know what me giving him oral has to do with it, but the answer is not really, used to in foreplay, but dont like him cumming in my mouth. I dont anymore, as its not my thing, and I found out a few years ago, that he had experimented with a friend of his on 2 occassions by giving him head, sure he was much younger, but when oral comes up, all I can think about is him sucking his friends penis, and although he says it was an experiment, and all that, I cant accept it, even if it was many years ago, and even if he came out and told me, I appreciate he didnt want any secrets, but the answer is no I dont give him head, but my concern is not mine, but him eating his own semen.

Reply to conc
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-25

Reply to sexologist