Husband - low sex drive

Everywhere you read about libido issues, it is the women who have the low sex drive. in my marriage it is the opposite. My husband and i are both 27. I' ve ruled out marital problems, stress, etc. Could he be lacking some kind of vitamin?

probably not vitamins- but many other things can do it - get him to see the doc

Posted by: bongs | 2009-06-01

i think its cos he used to want u alot and u used to turn him down, i mean he used to try have sex with you and u wld refuse, this then made him less attracted to you sexually and he feels he has to wait for you to initiate cos he doesnt want to be turned down anymore, kinda like a bruised ego

Reply to bongs
Posted by: Eish. | 2009-05-27

I have the same prob... lets hook up :)

Reply to Eish.

He avoids it. He never instigates and when I do he' ll often roll over and go to sleep.

Posted by: Eish. | 2009-05-26

Well i think its just a case that he doesnt like it as much. Did he complain? Does he want more?

Reply to Eish.