Question
Posted by: Dee | 2009-07-21

Husband low libido

husband has low libido, could go for weeks without sex. not drinking or smoking, not on any medication. never initiates. when we do he is fine, erections lasts, seem to enjoy it. what could be wrong with him?

sometimes people do have a lower sex drive due to no apparent reason. just like every other aspect of life, a sex-drive is unique to a person and differs from person to person. the only time it becomes a problem is when there is a discrepency between the desires of two partners - as it is in your case. the first attempt at resolving this issue may be simply communicating your interests to your partner. try communicating how many times a week you would like to engage in sex. if your husband is not willing to commit to that number of times (engaging in penetrative sex), you could rather engage in outer-sex or oral sex whereby he stimulates you. if both approaches are rejected it may be best to seek the council of a sexologist.

4
Posted by: Sai-001 | 2009-07-25

Shame, hang in there

Reply to Sai-001
Posted by: Reader' s Reply | 2009-07-24

Hi, I have the same promlem I' m married for 3 years now, I did approach by hubby I have explained nicely but he does not seem to take it to heart, he also does not like fore-play or oral sex, I' m also frustrated and I have taken it up with his mother she spoke to him as well and a year later nothing has change. I' m tired of fighting about the same thing over and over. I' m not fat and I think I' m a pretty girl, I get attention from the opposite sex but if I undress or bath he does not even look my side. And NO he is not gay, just not intrested.

Reply to Reader&#39 s Reply
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-21

Low testosterone levels.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Anon !! | 2009-07-21

Well thats not new...
I have teh same prob with the wife..she could go on forever without sex.
And guess what...... its got to me now..
So good luck..

Reply to Anon !!