Question

Husband lost interest?

My husband and I have been married for four years. When we were dating, we used to have sex up to 3/4 times a day. He used to tell me I was perfect and I felt loved, wanted, appreciated which made me want to do anything for him.
Since I had my 2nd child in January, I can count on my two hands the times he has inituated sex. I then found a MySpace acc under a different alias (slightly changed frm his real name-dumbass!) where he had connected with HUNDREDS of filthy women. It revealed a side of him I never knew.
Even tho it hurt to realise they had replaced me, I continued being the supportive wife and offered him sex anytime he wants, any fetish he has-I will fulfill. As long as I don''t continue living with a hatred for myself thinking I am not good enough, I am ugly, alone, unwanted and unappreciated.
That was 3 months ago - in which time he has anitiated once and I have now stopped bothering.

It is very difficult to assess the situation fully as there are so many possibilities here. What is clear, however, is that you are in distress about this needs to be addressed. I would encourage you and your husband to see a sex therapist in order to identify where the problems lie and to assist you to plan the way to address these. If you are not sure where to access a sex therapist, you could contact your GP, your local FAMSA branch, or you could find one via the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262 - leave a message and you will be called back)

Claire - SASHA

24
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Thanks for the concern Anon. Been togethre for 6 years. Yes i did and thats to no avail.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ANON!! | 2010/10/14

How long hav you two been together?
Shame, I feel terrible for you. I know how hard it is, have you tried telling her how u feel? MAybe she also has issues that she doesn t know how to approach?

Reply to ANON!!
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/13

Thats great Anon - unfortunatley the same. Thanks for asking.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ANON!! | 2010/10/12

Thanks Timmy.
Very encouraging words. Things haev improved with my hsband and I, what about you, anon-guy?
My husband is taking a life-long break from porn, it seems and from the day he strated, he has focussed more intently on me and I ahve the done the same for him (turns out he''s not a fagot after all, you mongol!)
Like u said, Timmy, it takes two to tango and he''s finally doing his share. If he hadn''t, I would''ve taken for granted he no longer wanted to be around....I hope things have improved fro you anon-guy!

Reply to ANON!!
Posted by: timmy | 2010/10/07

Good people, everything has a beginning and an end. Sex is good but simultaneously hard work. When you are young you can go on for two, three or even five times a day. As you grow older, exposed to so many things like, life challenges and all those, your desire goes down.

It takes two to tango, it involves two people to have an enjoyable sex. Having sex before meal as well might be the cause of weakness, as they say and this is not different from having sex with someone you no longer trust. Mutual trust builds relationship but lack of it destroys interests which sometimes leads into total collapse of desire to engage in sex activity. There is no clear cut but self introspection helps in some instances.

Reply to timmy
Posted by: timmy | 2010/10/07

Husbands do loose interests sometimes. Thisi caused by many things amongst others. A husband could loose interest if whenever he request for it his wife talks of tiredness, headach or may be not interested on the time of request  one other thing may be that as her wife, your body has changed, say you were well built and out of a sudden you changed and you become so huge  however, there are certain times where a husband might become weak and start to blame his wife, etc

NB: This is a place to assit one another, it is not aplace to discourage and look down upon others. Le us be constructive in our responses so that we be helpful than destructive.

Reply to timmy

Bo is obviously suffering from small P.E.N.I.S syndrome and is taking it out on the whole world....shame!!! what a pathetic life

Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/05

Its my pleasure. Your husband is a really lucky man. What do i do then, i have needs and it becomes really frustrating.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ANON!! | 2010/10/05

Anon-guy 
Thanks fro letting me know. Thing is, you can sort of expect this kind of thing with women. They have a bad reputation of rejecting sex. Which''s exactly what I promised not to do when we got married. I never wanted to be one of " those wives" . Totally blew up in my face.

Reply to ANON!!
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/05

Anon dont let the likes of Bo get to you. I understand what you are going through. My girlfriend is also the same as your hubby.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ANON!! | 2010/10/05

So are you Bo. Clearly.

Reply to ANON!!
Posted by: bo | 2010/10/05

Hey Anon, i got news for u. Your husband is a faggot.
u fat -|- sucking biaatch

Reply to bo
Posted by: ANON!! | 2010/10/05

Funny Bo, that you''r on here more than anyone else, yet everyone else is a friggin'' loser. I can imagine it now, u have no friends, no relationships, NO LIFE adn you sit on this website making fun of everyone else to make ur little self feel beta, when it actual fact, no human being would eva waste their time in ur pathetic presence!!!!

ANYWAY. I am 26, my husband''s 28.

Reply to ANON!!
Posted by: tt | 2010/10/04

Grow up Pig-Bo

Reply to tt
Posted by: T | 2010/10/04

Thank you A Man maybe Bo will finally grow up!!!!

Reply to T
Posted by: bo | 2010/10/04

A man....come suck my toes

Reply to bo
Posted by: A man | 2010/10/04

I have noticed a drop off in the number of people using this site and I think it''s as a result of people like Bo who contribute nothing useful to this site whatsoever. As usual it''s the good ones who have to suffer as a result of the actions of the the idiots.

Reply to A man
Posted by: whena | 2010/10/04

Now , now children play nice

Reply to whena
Posted by: bo | 2010/10/04

why dont u go jump of a cliff T !! the world will be a better place without u anyway, u friggen loser!

Reply to bo
Posted by: T | 2010/10/04

Bo Shame on you!!! if u dont have anything constructive to say just shut up....and yes im talking to you BO...you dumbass!!!!

I cant believe there are still stupid ''adults'' who plays with real adult issues.

Reply to T
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/04

Rather sad I must say but you do both need to see a marriage therapist and/or sexologist.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: bo | 2010/10/04

good for u. why dont u get off your lazy-|-and see a couples therapist or something instead of living your pathetic life on Health,news24? Yes im talking to you ANON! Get a life u friggen loser!

Reply to bo

Sorry to hear about your situation. It is sad to know that there are people like this out there. How old are you guys?

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/04

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist