Question
Posted by: Zamie | 2010/03/31

Husband left me

I called my husband''s mistress tell her to lieave my man alone, i told her it was not wise for her to date my husband because she wants financial gain and that being an orphan is not an excuse for that i went on and on as my hubby told me everything about the relationship. she then called my husband told him i have sworn to her and God knows what else did he told him, my husband then called me and told me to take my bags amnd leave, i couldn''t believe he chose her over me i didn''t leave instead he left without leaving a cent for our kids knowing very well i will suffer as we just moved to a new place and i had spent my salary buying household thngs, he took everything he bought with him. I am really hurt i can''t cope at work i''m miserable, where can i go for help as the medication my dr prescribed is not working i can''t sleep at night when i think of the whole issue? I''ve loved this man with all of my heart have sacrificed so much for him now this my life is shattered please help

See a ood lawyer as soon as possible, to make sure you protect your own rights as far as possible. See the maintenance court to get a court order forcing him to pay full maintenance for the kids. Depending on the legal nature of your marriage, he might not be allowed to walk off with whatever he bought. Counselling and support from family and friends will help more than medication.

6
Posted by: Sphelele | 2010/04/17

Please hang in there sisi God is great and there''s nothing impossible with Him and He hears your prayers everytime. Please don''t give up He''ll see you through. In Jeremiah He says I have plans for you not to harm or hurt you but to prosper you. God knows where and when you need to be. Please put your Faith in Him you''ll be amazed how great to wait in the Lord can do for you. Sometimes we feel that He has left us but let me assure you He''s always there for us always. It''s us who always leave Him and only remember to call on Him when things start to go wrong but nevertheless He says come to me no matter how red your sins are I will make them as white as the snow. It''s not easy but with the strenght and prosper from the Lord you will get through it forgive him as we say Forgive those who trespass against us. All in all be strong you''ll get through it. All the best sisi.

Reply to Sphelele
Posted by: Star | 2010/04/01

I am sorry that you have to go through this and I am so sorry for the way you are feeling. I cant give you any advise at to what you can or cant do, all I can say is hang in there, it is tough. Sometimes giving too much in a marriage esp with some men they tend to not appreciate what you do. It is like the more you sacrifice the more they will direspect you. I''ve read and heard of many cases where this happens. But everything is easier said than done. Two weeks may seem long but its not. Join a group and please speak to someone about this. Talking with someone that you can trust helps so much. You must " vent"  you must let it out. Please dont go through this alone. Good Luck :-) you WILL make it through!!!

Reply to Star
Posted by: anon | 2010/03/31

did you consider counselling because it helps to talk about this problems.please take care of your self as it''s not worth it to fight a lossing battle

Reply to anon
Posted by: zamie | 2010/03/31

I took this very badly as we speak my body is shaking i can''t put anything in my mouth. We had problems for the past months as he lost his job in Dec i risked my job to help him found work he did now that he is working he leaves us. I have sacrifised not paying my accounts so we can manage to get our own place now he has left me in dept and hurt. it''s been two weeks since he has left but it''s lik it has just happened. i''ve prayed but I don''t get any answers i''m so helpless. I took my daughter to my mom coz i couldn''t take care of her but it''s making things worse because i''m alone in that empty house.

Reply to zamie
Posted by: anon | 2010/03/31

one thing you should not do is to call the mistress.been there done that.i now have a decree for all those trouble. but hang in there

Reply to anon