Question
Posted by: Dunno! | 2012-02-24

Husband jealous of children

We''ve been married for 10 years. Have 2 children together. Youngest 2 months old. Battled to fall pregnant with both. Husband and I both wanted children. About 6 months ago husband told me he feels like our oldest and I have a special relationship and that I don''t give him (husband) enough attention as I give all my attention to our oldest. Now we have 2 kids and I have even less time to give to hubby. He''s not interested in the kids at all. I have to beg him to spend time with them. And then he''ll go sit with oldest and play tv games. The kid will talk to him and husband won''t answer. I think that''s why I overcompensate with my time with oldest. I''ve explained this to husband, but things haven''t changed. What do I beed to do?

What an extremely childish, selfish and pathetic person ! Jealous of his own children - clearly has very little self-esteem or self-confidence, and should see a counsellor to boost his ability to feel good about himself without feeling the need to be mothered by his wife and given prime place a number one child. If he's reluctant to take this obvious step, start with insisting then that he join you in joint marriage counselling with a counsellor who can help him to see how sadly needy he is

2
Posted by: Realist | 2012-02-25

How immature and what an inferiority complex. He does not deserve any attention from you when he has an attitude like that towards his kids. You carry on enjoying your special relationship with your kids and disregard his childish whinging. Sorry but I cannot stand to hear of someone being so selfish.

Reply to Realist