Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/08

husband issues

Hi my husband likes to shave his pubic hair off every now and then, but I notice when its shaved, every time I see him get out of the shower, or standing naked in front of the mirror, just brushing his teeth or something he has an erection, this concerns me, its as if a shaved penis turns him on, he tells me obviously not, but I am concerned about this, as I know he once experimented with a friend of his in oral sex, and although he said it was not for him, he did do it twice, many years ago, when we were first married, with my consent, but we were young and wild, now this just concerns me as it is something new for the last year or so. Should I worry

Bear in mind that the sensation of being 'hairless' is slightly different and he may be more sensitive at this time (notice cold, touch, etc more) and this may be part of what is stimulating. Why don't you ask him why he is erect when you see this; tell him you are interested in understanding what is going on for him rather than guessing at what it may be?

Claire - SASHA

12
Posted by: Concern | 2011/07/21

Hi. I just want to know when can I access the center to my wife as i have done circumcision last week Monday. The Doctor said 3 weeks, is it not too long cuz really i miss my wife. Sleeping with her on the same bed doing nothing, its rally killikng me i even think she might look for it somewhere.

Reply to Concern
Posted by: Ja | 2011/04/20

He''s hoping you grab him! WTF. Cmon girls - we arent that difficult to understand are we?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/11

It sounds fairly harmless to me but simply ask him why it happens.The fact that he had oral sex with another male is somewhat weird/strange if he says he is hetrosexual.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: des | 2011/04/08

It happens to my husband as well. He says it''s the naked feeling. It feels " open"  and different and get alot of air/breeze suddenly especially with the changes in temperature in and out the shower. I do think that''s the case. Coz even when we swim naked the clean open feeling in the water does that too.

Also just by the way. When I change my son''s nappy the sudden openess and air over his penis also cause an erection sometimes. And he don''t have any intentions.

I don''t think you should worry to much.

Reply to des
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

It’ s possible that you husband might have a fetish

Reply to I
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/08

No there is no link, that is a man asking, maybe my post gave him the thought to ask, as his wife didnt seem to like it, I dont mind it either way, but want answers about erections, that I dont think are just a normal reaction, but I will post my feelings about men shaving their pubic hair off on 320

Reply to anon
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

is this post linked to post 320?

Reply to I
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/08

We were in our late 20,s, but that is not the issue, neither is the shaving really an issue, just the constant erections in the shower and in front of the mirror

Reply to anon
Posted by: m | 2011/04/08

Er that would worry me! The oral sex with another male, not the shaving bit. How old was he when he had os with his friend?

Reply to m
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/08

male, but like 15 years ago, just a fantasy of ours we acted on, nothing more than that, and all in one weekend.

Reply to anon
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

was his friend a male or female?

Reply to I