Question
Posted by: Nondumiso | 2010/08/11

Husband issues

Please advise I am married to this guy and I feel now it is time for me to part with him I want a divorce because I dont love him anymore. There are many things that he does that makes me divorce him he does not want to make love to me, he treats me badly, I am a sick person when I am sick he acts as if nothing is happening, the other problem that I have with him, is that he adores his kids more than anything I am his last preference, his kids are first because he always tells me they are his first preference because they dont have a mother, when I divorce with him all my things will be shared amongst the two of us and he is doing nothing big i am the one who takes care of everything and sees to it that everything is in order and we are at our best, I feel so angry and feel like killing him sometimes so that he may not get anything because everything belongs to me, please assist.

Isnt it possible, and worthwhile, to persaude him to join you in some marriage counselling, first ? The marriage counsellor's job is no to glue couples back together, but to help the pair of you explore whether this relationship can be fixed. If so, to help you to fix it. And if not, to help you part in a more friendly fashion, and having learned enough about the problems to be able to have a better chance of aoiding them in the future
And get proper legal advice about your concerns about what might happen to your belongings and your contribution to the marriage in the event of a divorce

1