Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2010-09-22

Husband is starting to be abusive

me and my husband are always fitting about stupid things all the time, especially on weekend and alcohol is not the cause ,

two weeks back it go so bad he hit me on the face , and last week he called me a hore, i fell like we heading for Disaster why do i do, i love but not enough to let him abuse me, is enough for me to divorce him as he has appologiesed , or do i wait for to do it again,

i really confused we have two kids with a 4 years old girl and 6 months son, please help im really confused and hurting we are only in our second year of marriage

This is mutually abusive squabbling, accomplishing nothing. Urgently arange to see a marriage counsellor together ( eg through FAMSA ) and see if the problems can be solved, working on them together, with an expert advisor.

3
Posted by: Ruby | 2010-09-27

Heading for disaster? My dear, you are already there. Nobody should be hitting anybody at all, so you need marriage counselling asap. Remember: your kids are seeing all this stuff...

Reply to Ruby
Posted by: Whena | 2010-09-22

Urgently arrange couples counselling for both of you

Reply to Whena