Posted by: dreamgal | 2009-04-29

husband having an affair

hey guys

While since i posted here well my story is that my hubi who i have been married to for about 1 yr and have a 9mnth babyboy is having an affair with a girl that stays not far from my house he has moved out and i think he stays at her house now.This gal and her mother knows that he is married and has a child but they still willing to keep him .how can some people break someones home i cant understand im just feeling kinda lonely 2 day .............LIFE IS A REAL BITCH

Disgusting behaviour on the part of your huisband, this girl and her mother. They should be reminded of the amount of maintenance your husband will be required by the Maintenance Court ( or go to jail ) to pay for the upkeep of your child until the child leaves university, before they think they'll have the leftovers to spend on themselves. A personal counsellor could help you to feel stronger, and a lawyer or someone from the Maintenance Court could help you to be sure of what he will have to pay you to care for the child.

Posted by: XXX | 2009-04-30

Don' t put up with his crap,dump him and make sure he pays you maintenance for your child.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: C | 2009-04-30

It is very sad and you must be heartbroken, but maybe it is a good thing that you found out what he is after only one year of marriage. You still have time to build a new life. Don' t even consider taking him back after this (he will in all likelihood run back to you). You are better off without him.

Reply to C