Question

husband cross dresses

My husband always wears my panties and masturbates in them. He says that im stupid and worthless. what can i do?

THere are two issues here and I am not sure which one you want assistance with. The fact that your husband wears your panties and masturbates in them suggests that he has a erotic arousal to women's clothing. This is not that rare and does not necessarily cause problems in relations - but it can do.

The fact that he says you are stupid and worthless - well that hurts and I am wondering what else is going on in the relationship that he is being nasty like this? No one likes being called names, and especially names like this, so if there is no way of understanding what is going on, then I encourage you to try to encourage him to stop.

It may be that you would benefit from seeing a counsellor - it doesn't have to be sex therapist, a general counsellor would be fine too. Try to access one through your GP, your local FAMSA, or the SASHA helpline (0860100262).

Claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: SL | 2010/10/22

He is gay!

Reply to SL
Posted by: his gay | 2010/10/06

his gay - coming from a gay guy

Reply to his gay
Posted by: buddie | 2010/10/04

When are you leaving this twitt so he can dress like he wants.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/10/04

Mind my spelling - i meant him

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/10/04

Anon you are not useless - dont let hi get to you. That is exactly whatt my wife says to me.

Reply to Another Anon

Because he has me as his wife and i suck. im totally useless and i shouldnt be boring you people.

Posted by: Kurupt | 2010/10/04

I think you husband i gay, he''s been living a lie all his life and he wants to take out his frustration on you.Infact he''s the one who is stupid and worthless

Reply to Kurupt
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/10/04

Why does he say that you are stupid and worthless? What makes him say that?

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/04

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist