Posted by: Auds | 2009-02-24

Husband Complains I Cannot Be Sexy

Hi, my husband lately often complains that I cannot be sexy, I am sexy but it is not enough I must be sexy. He says some have it and some don' t and I fall in the don' t I am confused how can I be sexy can you give advice or tips. Please!

'sexy' is a very subjective term. ask him what he finds 'sexy' and how you may be able to satisfy him. visit the following website for further details:

just a word of caution: relationships are a two-way process, you just like him, are entitled to ask him to fulfil certain sexual urges, needs, satisfaction

Posted by: Bill | 2009-02-24

I agree with the doc it is very subjective, I can be making love to the hottest most beautifull woman in the world, if she is not enjoying it/me then I do not find her sexy. If a average looking woman is responding and enjoying every moment, and participating, not just being passive, that is a major turn on and very sexy! Maybe he is not pushing the right emotional/physical buttons for you, so show him what it is that he must do, but also remember that you have to respond and exude the sexyness that you have within you! The rest will happen naturally!

Reply to Bill
Posted by: Horny Old Husband | 2009-02-24

Hey Auds, I' m 63 + my wife is 60. She' s extremely attractive + very sexy. I' m so proud of her because people can' t believe her age. Although as she says she hasn' t got a perfect figure anymore after 4 children, I just love her curves - hips, boobs + bums as Sex Pot says. I just adore her + tell her that every day. 2 me she is the most sexy woman on the planet. She still turns me on. Yes  we still have a very good sex life. This morning just after 6.00 We made long passionate love + afterwards she told me that I still know just how to light her fire. She often has multiple orgasms - like this morning when she had 2. But I must tell U it must come from both sides. At our age our love life is better than it was 20 yrs. ago but I tell her every day how I feel about her. A man' s job is to tell his wife how good she looks + how he feels about her. This makes all the difference.

Reply to Horny Old Husband
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-02-24

Hi there Auds, as TJ says, everybody is sexy in their own way. What a pity your hubby says things like that. I certainly don' t have a perfect figure at 59 - especially after 3 children. I' ve put on about 9 kgs. since being married + have a few curves where I never had them b4 but hubby says I' ve got hips + boobs + bums tat I never had b4 +he just loves them. When I' m naked he can' t take his eyes off me. Although I' m very sensual + loooove sex, much of what hubby says + does also contibutes to this. Try seducing hubby, make an effort 2b extra sexy  go away 4 a romantic sexy weekend alone. Maybee with a bit of prompting he' ll change his mind + see exactly what a sexy wife he really has. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: TJ | 2009-02-24

must agree any husband that tells his wife shes not sexy deserves to be kick out into the street . hey auds your hubby his probably got a pot belly and is a moaner all the time saying shitty things to you ..well thats a sign of insecurity and probably has no self esteem ...tell him if wants sexy he must go and find it in the movies..everybody is sexy in there own way..

Reply to TJ
Posted by: Jan | 2009-02-24

O genade...

Of jy nou seksie is of nie jou man behoort nooit eers vir jou te noem dat jy NIE seksie is nie! Dit is die verkeertste ding om te doen!

Dame al raad wat ek vir jou kan gee is deur te se dat kyk na jouself! As jy goed voel oor jouself en voel gemaklik met jouself en jy dink dat jy seksie is... Dan is dit al wat tel. Solank mens gemaklik voel met jouself en moeite doen om mooi te lyk en na jouself kyk dan is jy seksie!

Moet nie dat jou neerkyk op jou nie! Wees sterk en se vir jouself...

" Ek Auds is seksie!!!" 

Reply to Jan