Posted by: Baby B | 2009-08-21

Husband cheating on my friend

Good day
My close friend of school days till date `s husband is cheating on her, with a girl much smaller who is actually still in school. the schollar is aware of my friend every move they even went as far as sleeping together on my friend bed, she is starting to threaten my friends husband by forcing him to divorce my friend or else she is going to hurt my friend, starting with her cars tyres. I know all this cos this schollar is in one class with my niece and tells her everything, its not just a story cos i managed to confirm everything with what she tells my niece and what i know about my friend. I strongly consider telling my friend, but dont want to be the one breaking the news to her, but i thought of sending her a sms annon.

If the other girl is under age, what he is doing is the crime of statutory rape ( the law assumes than an under-age person cannot give legal consent ). THis sounds like a really nasty young girl, cheeky and cruel. If the kid is threatening her, and your friend can get some evidence of this ( witnesses or written threats ) she can lay charges ( making such threats is also criminal ) and can get a court order / interdict, forbidding the child from doing this or from approaching her or her home.
As said, maybe speak to the husband, saying that other people are talking about this ( this horrible little girls sounds proud of it, and is probably talking more widely ) and that his wife is likely to hear of this --- and that if the girl is under the legal age, he could go to jail for having sex with her. Otherwise, it is up to you to decide whether to tell the wife --- she is likely to discover this anyway, and if the ugly little girl is promiscuous, she could infect the husband who could infect the wife, and it is her right to know about that risk

Posted by: Baby B | 2009-08-21

4 instance every one day in the week do we go to a bible seminar, and this girls keeps braeking everyweek the day before this day that we go by my niece of how she cant wait for the next day, as we are going to the bible seminar and they are going to be together, and than my niece tells me like 4 instance what exactly my friend had cooked for super on that day and that way i can confirm. the thing is my niece dont know my friend that well to be telling me all that about my friend

Reply to Baby B
Posted by: ? | 2009-08-21

how exactly did you confirm all of this and with who?

Reply to ?
Posted by: Baby B | 2009-08-21

Hi Jane
nt sure about the age, but she is in gr. 11 and he is 27yrs old, this girl apparantly is a loose canon, sleeps around like there is no tomorrow, and uses no protection,

Reply to Baby B
Posted by: Jane | 2009-08-21

Does the husband know he is commiting statutory rape? Not sure which year she is in at school, but if she is under 16 (or is it 18) it is legally rape. Maybe you should remind the husband to back off, and if he refuses, then go to your friend?

Reply to Jane