Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/04/11

Husband cheating

I found out that my husband has been cheating again. He is a loving husbnd takes care of my every needs except that he can''t get his hands off ladies. I feel like i just want to have sex with as many guys as i can, and still have sex with him maybe I will feel less hurt, This will be the only way of revenge and besides i enjoy sex a lot.

revenge is never sweet.
for professional help and support, please see a counselling psychologist.

8
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/13

revenge is never sweet.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/12

He cheats because he is a cheater, now tell me why you want to cheat on him because you are not a cheater? i''ll suggets you leave the cheater and go and find your pair, Do not worry be happy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/12

Don''t allow him to have the power over your integrity. He is a cheater, not you. And there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/12

ga! thought anon was a guy!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Guy | 2010/04/12

I fully agree with Lady. Cheating is not the answer. If he does not respect you and your marriage, how can he be a good husband? You should try going for councilling with him and if all else fails, then divorce him. You deserve someone who can be faithful to you.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/12

Dump him before he brings a disease home

Reply to XXX
Posted by: lady | 2010/04/12

Once a cheater, always a cheater! Kick him to the curb! I know you are married, but you deserve way better than that, and besides, cheating on him is not the answer. You run the risk of STD''S and AIDS.Cheating on him wont make him feel anymore for you than what he already feels. Revenge isnt the answer..divorce is!!!!

Reply to lady
Posted by: bryn | 2010/04/11

now you are going to have every imature weirdo on this site asking you for your contact !

Reply to bryn