Question
Posted by: Julie | 2011/08/24

Husband and insecurities

I don" t know how to deal with my husband....he seems to think i married him for sex only>  Every time we argue he brings it up, could it be my attitude? I do love him and am now getting fed up with the same story, guys how can i assure him that i love him and not just the sex

Has this only emerged now, or could you ( and should you ) have known sooner ? And is he only interested in you as a supplier of sexual services to him ? What does he think are his duties towards you ? You don't show anything wrong in your attitude.
Can you try to persuade him to join you in marriage counselling ? Perhaps arguing that it might help you to become more interested in how the marriage could become more satisfying and pleasing to BOTH of you ?

2
Posted by: Julie | 2011/08/24

Thanks CS, he does not complain about the sex or providing the service either, he gave up a heck of a lot to be with me, so I know he loves me with all his being, but if he is going to go around believing that i married him for sex only, then its going to destroy our relationship eventually. Compared to his previous relationship, where the lady did not work he provided for her house, food etc etc where as I am totally independent, i ask him nothing and don''t want anything (material stuff) from him, as i told him all i want and need is his love. Are men just born to want to provide??

Reply to Julie