Question
Posted by: Poppy | 2010/04/20

Husband addicted to internet game

My husband is addicted to an internet game and plays it 90% of the day. He does not help out with household chores or with our 2 small children. We run a business together, or we used to, but he has lost complete interest in it and just plays this game the whole time. I have been trying to keep juggling everything but am quite exhausted. I collapse into bed at 8pm and sometimes don''t even eat supper or wash myself. Our business took a knock with the recession and he said he is no longer going to work as hard as he did because look where it got him. I have been trying to give him space and let him play this game, it has now been 8 months. I wonder if he will gain interest again when things pick up in the business or if he will be lazy like his dad and let the wife do everything. Should I keep on with the patience, is this just a phase?

sounds like he is depressed and withdrawing from real life through the medium of the game. he needs professional help- its not the game thats the problem its just symptom of something else

2
Posted by: Homer | 2010/04/21

What game is it ? Wow to play a game for 8months 90% of the day,Must be good....

Reply to Homer
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/20

Reply to sexologist