Posted by: Wife | 2009-07-26

Husband a cheater - 24 yrs am i just so ignorant???

I just found out that my husband cheated on me, he slept with my sister 18 yrs ago, we have been married for 24yrs, this is not the first time he cheated on me, lots of other occasions. with friends of ours wife, she doesnt know that i know this. but i am very opservant. He had a pelvic break 3 yrs ago and have erection problems, but even then he tried to chat up our friends girlfriends, or chat on the internet. I am sexually frustrated because we cant have decent sex, because he has a problem, i am still with him but i feel that now that he has a problem i am good enough for him, but prior to that he cheated often.

I dont know what to do, i am 40 yrs old and my thinking is all men the same, they cheat so what will be different if i leave him now.

I want to slap the crap out of my sister and our friend but i know it is not even worth the effort and i will only hurt their families if they had to find out!

Just so p*ssed off with live!

Thank u for reading and hope u can advise me what i should do, our kids adults, 24yrs, 18yrs, so i was thinking of a seperation for now!

The worst is we have financial problems as well.

What a sad story, W ! As your children are adults now, the option of separation or divorce is maybe more obviously open to you now. Sounds like your husband has been repeatedly unfaithful, and clumsily so, too.
I understand your feeling that way, but fortunately all man are NOT the same as him --- just as all women are not like those who were happy to encourage him to cheat on you with them. YOu seem to feel, also understandably, that nowadays the only reason he doesn't cheat on you is because he is physically unable to do so. His accident and impotence seem to have been poetic justice.
You're right thatany physical attack on the foolish women who helped him to cheat on you would be of no benefit to you, though you have no obligation to protect them from their family's discovering what they chose to do.
You have every right to be pissed off at life as it has been this far, but not at life itself --- see a counsellor to help you work through all this and learn to love the life you can be free to lead.

Posted by: Wife | 2009-07-27

Thank u for all your comments and support, i must just decide what i want to do, very difficult to walk out on somebody that u have been with from the age of 15yrs?

Reply to Wife
Posted by: Gracie | 2009-07-27

If I were you, I would let the women who he cheated with know that you are aware that it happened! I would not keep quiet about it! You are now having problems in your marriage and where are those women now - happily carrying on with their own lives! There is no need for you to be unhappy on your own - they did not for one minute think of you when they were scr**wing around with your husband! Your sister should be ashamed of herself! Not all men are the same though - there are just as many women out there who would not hesitate to snare a married man or two! I hope you can get through this! Without sounding unsympathetic to you - at least he cannot mess around anymore thanks to his physical problems!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: just | 2009-07-27

No , we are not the same . Time is only thing that will heal your pain , You need to forgive him , if don' t you' ll continue to feel angry and this is going affect you. Remember you have been faithful this quality is rare seen today , find inner peace , You have two kids that love you .

Reply to just
Posted by: Phil | 2009-07-26

No, we are not all the same. Sorry about what u r goig through...

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Phil | 2009-07-26

Reply to Phil