Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2012/02/16

Husband

Happly married for 7 years.We are swingers and enjoy the lifestyle.Lately i am enjoying having threesomes and i also fantasise husband being with another man.
I would like to watch my husband and another man.

where is the problem / concern? please ensure that posts that require a professional response only are posted on this site.

5
Posted by: Simon | 2012/03/01

Hi Andrea

You can contact me.

Reply to Simon
Posted by: Pixie | 2012/02/16

If the question is whether you feel insecure about asking your husband for it, then you won''t have your fantasy become reality. Be honest with you husband and tell him how you feel, even if he says no, you have to be honest and not possibly develop resentment towards him or become frustrated to the point where none of it is enjoyable anymore.

If your husband loves you, he''ll be sincere and treat your request with sensitivity.

Reply to Pixie
Posted by: XXX | 2012/02/16

You don''t really have a question but in any event it takes all to tango..... you won''t catch me with another male.Good luck to your husband.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jackson | 2012/02/16

Seriously?? would u go down on him after he inserts his tool in another man''s bum? Lady......... u have issues!

Reply to Jackson
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/02/16

Reply to sexologist