Question
Posted by: AC | 2008/09/19

HUSBAND

My husband has a car that he is doing. recently its been scratched in several places. I know that nether me nor the kids have done this. the only other person on the property is my husbands sister who is noted for doing things likethis, as she did it to her other brothers cars and clothes that were hung out to dry were cut.
My husband hasnt been speaking to me for the past month. he indirectly tells our 13 yr old that its me and that he will scratch my car even worse.
Please help asvise what I can do as this issues with the car is driving me insane.

If his sister has a clear history of such malice, why is your husband so deliberately blind to that ? His sister sounds psychopathic and infantile, and he doesn't sound much more mature. Marriage counselling might help, but only if he'd recognize that he is at least part of the problems, and would sincerely commit to it, which sounds unlikely. COuldn't his other brothers intervene and bring him closer to reality

1

R u married to a 10 year old???????

" U move my stuff, I scratch your car" . What an a-hole!!!!!!!

Tell him to grow up.