Question
Posted by: Anne | 2012/07/18

Hurting and Broken

Anything and everything I do doesn’ t seem to be working out, My marriage, finances etc. I have lost all hope of anything good happening in my life. I treat people with respect and never do anything to hurt anyone, but I see people who deliberately harm, hurt and destroy lives succeed. Do bad people ever suffer consequences for their actions?

I understand how one may come to feel that way, but do try to realize that this gloomy outlook is caused by a series of bad experiences, and is not a true reflection of how life has to be lived. Seeing a counsellor can help a good deal to get these things into better and more useful perspective.
I know the feeling you describe, when it seems as though no good ded goes unpunished, and no bad deed goes unrewarded. But one of the very few advantages, I find, to growing old, is that one does come to see the Bad Guys suffer more appropriate consequences for their bad deeds

1