Posted by: wendy | 2012-09-07

When I met my husband he had nothing and he was estranged from his family. I helped him pick himself up. When we got marriage my family borrowed us money, which they asked us not to pay back since they were helping us out. 10 years later his family are now back in the picture. Any decision we make they are the 1st to know about it, they never talk to him in front of me. When they are around it feels like i am seating around secret agents. He cheated and I forgive him and he cheated with the same person again and she ended up being pregnant. His family met with her and her family behind my back. I have realised and come to terms that my marriage is over and I have to move on for the sake of my kids. I have also realised that my husband will always regard my kids and i as nothing more than relatives not his family. What i want to understand is why is that the people you do anything, sacrifice and put 1st in your life are the ones that betray you?

Too often some people remain more married to their families than to their husband or wife. And he has twice ( at least ) heated on you and made a child with someon else. What loyalty does he have for you ?
Some people are greedy and selfish and look on other people only as a source of cash. Sounds like you're right to move on and see a lawyer to protect your interests and those of your children