Question
Posted by: selda | 2011-06-14

hurting

hi we trying to get pregant so we doing it a lot and now i cant anymore cause just inside my vagina it hurts alot and even my hubby had pain the other day and red on his skin.what can it be? i am not red and now soar while doing it or before just after it for few hours

and any advise on how to get pregant been trying now for a while with no success

If you have very frequent sex, the friction can cause irritation. Perhaps you should ease off for a while. You can improve the chances of falling pregnant by having sex at the time of ovulation. his is usually between Day 10 - 16 of the cycle.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-16