Question
Posted by: Hurting | 2011/04/23

Hurting

We got married in 2007 &  stayed together until last year 2010,we have a 2yr old beautiful daughter. We had our ups &  down during our years of living together,last year in March we had a huge fight &  I ended up stabbing him then I spent a night in jail,then i left him in his house as he used to say when we were having a fight, he made a protection order against me. I came back home hoping that I will start my life over without him, I have tried doing that,got myself a job,a place to stay but I still miss my husband so much,there''s not a single day that passes by without me thinking of him,I''ve apologised to him several times but I don''t think he''ll ever forgive me bcoz when we were having that big fight I ended up telling him that he had a small dick as he was making me angry so i also wanted him to feel the hurt i was feeling. Please help. I want to move on but I am also still so inlove with my husband.

Stabbing your spouse is a lot more than "ups and downs" , and the protection order was extremely sensible of him. Of course an apology was essential, but its surely understandable that he feels unable to again take the risk of having you around. See a counsellor / therapist yourself and sort out your own clear problems with aggression and other issues. When you are stable, and your therapiast thinks so as well as yopu, maybe you could send him a message telling him what you have done, and suggesting a meeting in a neutral place. But don't be surprised if he is unwilling ; so also work with your therapist on your own ability to learn from the experience and move on.

2

Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/23

l cannot think of any husband who would forgive you for your behaviour.
You need to move on - somethings ARE unforgivable.

Reply to Truth