Question
Posted by: Hurt | 2010/05/28

Hurting

My boyfriend and i have been trying to make a baby but it''''''''s not working so we thought that the time will come we don''''''''t need to rush.I was wondering what is wrong because my ex and i were not using a condom and i''''''''m not in any contraceptives so i got worried maybe i or he had a problem so looking at this current boyfriend,and the fuuny part he''''''''s got a cute grown up boy by the age of 8.so there''''''''s nothing wrong with him so we decided to go and see a traditional healer and i was told that i can''''''''t have children so for him to help us,we were given something to drink the both of us we did that went again were given another to drink,we still drinking that one so i don''''''''t know how will i know that i''''''''m now fine.It hurts me so much that i don''''''''t even want to be involved with anyone after being told that can''''''''t have kids.Don''''''''t know what to do really i''''''''m hurt,How will i get help.Please any advices

Please see answer to your previous post.

6
Posted by: Beth | 2010/05/29

The answer is the distance between ur knees and the floor.I always say that a baby is from God...I also had a trad healer telling me that I cant have babies at the age of 20 and today I have two lovely boys and I never had any procedure or drank anything it was bcos God had other plans....Will keep u in my prayers and it will happen trsut in Him...

Reply to Beth
Posted by: Beth | 2010/05/29

Reply to Beth

Posted by: Mams | 2010/05/28

Hurt traditional med does help, but also check with gyno''s this things work hand in glove,keep on praying for all these things to work.Pls don''t stress as stress causes infertility try to relax

Reply to Mams
Posted by: Kid | 2010/05/28

I don''t really trust traditional doctors but we have different believes, do you know what is it that you drinking? Why can''t you try medical doctors and go thru fertility processess. Keep praying and believing in God it wil come when you least expecting it

Reply to Kid
Posted by: Ntombi | 2010/05/28

Stay on your knees and do not give up.....

Reply to Ntombi