Question
Posted by: Hurt | 2010-05-27

Hurting

My boyfriend and i have been trying to make a baby but it''''''''s not working so we thought that the time will come we don''''''''t need to rush.I was wondering what is wrong because my ex and i were not using a condom and i''''''''m not in any contraceptives so i got worried maybe i or he had a problem so looking at this current boyfriend,and the fuuny part he''''''''s got a cute grown up boy by the age of 8.so there''''''''s nothing wrong with him so we decided to go and see a traditional healer and i was told that i can''''''''t have children so for him to help us,we were given something to drink the both of us we did that went again were given another to drink,we still drinking that one so i don''''''''t know how will i know that i''''''''m now fine.It hurts me so much that i don''''''''t even want to be involved with anyone after being told that can''''''''t have kids.Don''''''''t know what to do really i''''''''m hurt,How will i get help.Please any advices

would suggest that you see a gynaecologistfor further tests to see what the problem is. It could be that the tubes are damaged or you may not be ovulating or there may be a problem with your partner's sperm count.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-29