Question
Posted by: sad again | 2012/10/03

hurtful words

I had such a bad experience last night and it has affected me. Dont know if I am overreacting. My bf is frustrated because my sex drive is not as high as his. Last night I got into the mood and climaxed before him. I lost interest after this as he was taking so long and was soft and forcing it in. He was hurting me as he doesnt realise how strong his hands are. I complained that he was hurting me and he got all angry and called me a dreadful negative b**ch!! These words have hurt me and I told him this morning of which he apologised. But its not the first time.

Of course that was hurtful, and not acceptable behaviour from him. And you say this isn't the first time. If he was soft and trying to force things, this wasn't making love, but trying to prove something, by a man who actually wasn't ready for sex. Only a very selfish lover thinks only of his own orgasm, and ignores the woman's feelings and wishes.

1