Question

Hurt... by my best friend

We have been friends for 10 years, lost contact for 3 years but then when we met again it was like nothing happened. We have spoken every day since we got reacquainted last year November. Its been 3 weeks since we last spoke, when i called him and asked whats going on he said he was busy at work which i understand. I called him again and he doesnt answe my calls and e-mails, whatsapps etc. I dont know whats going on, on the one hand i am worried on the other im angry. I see from the e-mails its get deleted immediately without being read. Should i just walk away and let him move on with his life. Both our families know how close we are. Our mutual friends cannot understand why he is avoiding me because he talks to everyone else. Im hurt, but i know i should make a decision but how do i do that?

Its a common and usually surprising experience that even after wuite a long separation, one has this sense of carrying on where you left off, with people who were a rather close friend. This is partly genuinely so, and partly an unreliable sensation not entirely matching reality.
But without frankly discussing what's happening between you. Maybe he's just distracted by being excessively busy at work - that happens. Maybe you're expecting more from this resumed relationship than he is, and he's feeling a bit uncomfortably pressured. Maybe leave it a little, and see if he responds on his own. if he doesn't then there was much less there than you thought, and you've lost very little.

3

Posted by: yolanda | 2012/09/22

i suggest u give him back taste of his medicine ignore him darling and when he decides to make contact ignore him too and his not worth it if he cant communicate whats wrong with you if u wronged him if his like that then leave him its hurting i know but if he wants it like that give it to him life that then why shld u be the one to go after him u dont even know why his like that in the 1st place life goes on let him be good luck

Reply to yolanda
Posted by: Leila | 2012/09/22

Best thing is to ask him directly what is his problem. Tell him you want to know where you stand so you can make a decision . Making a decision will be easier when he co-operates with you.

Reply to Leila