Posted by: Cindy | 2009-03-31

i met this guy in 2005 he was my tutor.we started dating in 2006.we were so inlove and i loved him so much.i still do.he satyed far from my student house and da house he was staying in was a mixed house girl and boys.
he started dating this girl who is staying in the same house.i found out about it.he said he would stop but he hear from people they saw them hurt me.but i satyed anyway.last year i fel pregnant with his baby.and we were fine.he said he wasnt seing her anymore.things changed after i lost the baby.he didnt want to tlk about it.i could tell he was hurting but he would say a word.i was hurting too and it was hard for me to express maself to him coz he was js so distant.he went back to her.
and before vevrything he told me he has sufered his whole life and is not something he want to see happen again.because this girl is a graduate and have a secure job and earns well.he sees thing hapening the way he want them to be though she doesnt make him happy he rather have money and not be happy.than be happy and not have money.i am not a graduate i had financial problems.he is also a graduate ad getin paid well.but now i have a permanent job. .....................
ok we broke up after the baby.i was fed up.told him to stay with her..he would call goin on about how unhapy he is with her. and he is still upset about the baby.and he still loves me.
now he want to come back and want us to have another baby. and move in together.i never stoped loving him.but i dont know wat to do.?what if he goes back after seeing our financial status isnt gud since i am not geting paid that much and i still have fees to pay at school.should i give him a chance?:-( i feel sad and confused.hesaid he is getin councelling.coz he wan us to work now.but he souns confused.

Forming emotional relationships with a tutor or teacher is wrong, and he is acting unprofessionally in allowing it ; and, like office romances in general, it is not advisable. And for a teacher or tutor to impregnate a student under his care is outrageously unprofessional, and should be reported to the school / college authorities. It sounds very much as though he used you, and when the crisis was over, moved on to his next victim. Sounds like he feels sorry for himself, and admits to being entirely mercenary, and only after money.
Now that your financial situation has improved, he wants to try again --- maybe she's not so keep to have him hang around her and use her money, and he now wants an alternative source of support.
Why on earth would you want to even think of having him back ? He has demonstrated and admitted the seedy sort of guy he is --- you don't need that. Wht would he want to get you pregnant again ? TO link you to him, and make use of your earnings, and save his own ?
Leave him to his confusion, and move on

Posted by: Cindy | 2009-04-01

Please move on with your life. I know that it is difficult but believe me give yourself some time and you will see that it is for the best. I totally agree with cyber. There is a reason that you also lost the baby. Please dont get pregnant again. I dont want to bad mouth him but some men just use babies to " better"  their chances of taking advantage of a women and then when the sh*t hits the fan and they leave, things are already bad enough for you and you cant then push the child back. You have a good life please use it to its fullest and share it with people who really care about you. Believe me I know what I am talking about. Good luck my friend!!!

Reply to Cindy