Posted by: WII | 2008-11-25

I am so hurt as I can' t seem to understand men,my partner when drunk gets out of hand with other woman and just says oh it' s nothing to worry about.I have done sexual acts for this man to please of which I would never had done but to please him so he doesn' t wander I did it and feel dirty.
My daughter in law was bending over and he grabbed her private from behind, his touched my daughter as well and blames it on alcohol, how can he do this and expect me to laugh and over look all this, he takes his car to be washed and handles all the black woman there, is one supposed to overlook this behaviour.I am hurting badly and want to leave him.

Some men are like that --- fortunately not all men. And he's probably encouraged by the sense of desperation you convety, being prepared to do things you hate, just to please him. You don't deserve that. He can't blame anything on alcohol --- if it makes him behave so badly, he shouldn't drink, and its still his fault whatever he does while drunk. DO leave him, he's abusive. Talk to a helpful group like POWA, who assist abused women.

Posted by: Nobi | 2008-11-25

Lady his dirt, trash, get rid of him, no man is allowed to treat a woman like this. Who the hell does he think he is, move on, there are other fish in the sea fry this one, his bad news.
Get checked for HIV because if he can conduct life like this he must be infected already don' t let him take you down as well.sounds like his already infected and he' d deserve it too, must be the reason he takes on anything.Kick the trash can to the kerb.

Reply to Nobi
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-25

I think you get him out of your life as soon as possible. This man has no respect, for you or others. I' m pretty sure its his true personality that is coming out when he' s drunk. Its not easy, but it is necessary.