Question
Posted by: Sharon Muller | 2011-09-13

human papiloom virus

I visit my doctor in August and was dianosed with this virus i''m worried.Ovulation also don''t take will i be able to have a baby because i had 4 laparoscopies.I have an oppointment to see the doctor again in December.Is there any medication that will help with this virus.What causes it?

Thank you.

The HPV virus is sexually transmitted. There is no cure and it can cause cervical cancer and genital warts. What you need is regular check-ups to catch any signs early.
In terms of ovulation, there are medications available to help with ovulation and you should discuss this with your doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-20