Posted by: Dude | 2009-09-15

human growth hormone

ey Doc,

how u keeping ??

am working and getting on with life at the moment... things r ok hey! got me a smart sexy woman oo understands me and then understands the parts of me that sometimes i don' t understand ma self huh!!

so u good ey??

ave u eva heard of Human growth Hormone... I been researching this stuff for the past 3 months and have read most of the literature available...

so iz got a doc to give me a perscription and have noticed that ma brain works beta... and i' m horny most of the time which is a side effect but ya, its repairing me from the inside, that an i got a few more muscles and less fat but the cognitive ability attracts the attention the most...

so was speaking to a dude and apparently the christians invaded rome some few BC years ago and burnt all the information an that set humanity back some, bring about the dark ages etc... so we cud have been further ahead in healing and seems as though I' m in the mood 4 finger pointing today, might as well do it at the ma personal fav... f**k religion...

else am all good ey!

Hey dude ! A woman who understands even the parts of you which you don't yourself understan, sounds excellent. I have indeed heard of Human Growth Hormone, but have seen no convincing research that it is of the faintest real benefit to anyone not born with a major lack of it, and levels far below the normal. Which is unlikely to apply to you. You have nothing needing repair, which it could repair. NO evidence that anyobne's brain works better on it ( other than a placebo effect ) --- what i actually does in the body has no reason to benefit brain function. More evidence, though the jusy is still out, for Provigil as providing more mental stamina, concentration and stick-to-the-task, even if not actually improving performance.
I'd be woried that any doc who would prescribe HGH to someone who obviously has no hormone deficiency might be an unscrupulous quack one would needs be cautious about. Remember what a group of Dr FeelGood's did to Michael Jackson.
As for the sack of Rome, how abou the burning of the library at Alexandria ?

Posted by: Dude | 2009-09-15

Yes the library, u so smart doc

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Ja | 2009-09-15

Dude.... what a tosser!

Reply to Ja